Wednesday 29 April 2015

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!


tulip tulips flowerHey there Crafty Friends!!  Are many of you as shocked as I am that April is almost over?!?!?  As I was driving home from work today I was noticing how many tulips are about to open up and show their full beauty!!  After the long hard Winter we had here in New England and the cooler than normal April, they are a bit late in showing their color, but it won't be long now!!  

This is Sally as your hostess this week.  I know I speak for the whole Design Team when I say how Blessed we are by our Followers!!  We just love to see your creations, many of  you join us each week and we thank you for that!!  You give us SO MUCH Inspiration so let me just say Thanks friends and welcome back to another Sketch Challenge here at SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY 2!!  

Before we get on with the Challenge, I want to announce last week's Winner...
  So many wonderful entries it is always hard to narrow the entries down to one Winner...
The Grand Prize winner is:

#6  Sam/Whisper!!


 Congratulations!  Contact me at sallydubessw@gmail.com and I will let you know how to claim your prize =)

 Our Top Three are:

#3. Karen
#12.  Mama...
#16.  Lisa

Now, here is a bit of info about this week's Sponsor...  Patties Creations!!


Patties Creations Digital Stamps

Introducing, Pattie Gomez the Owner of Pattie's Creations...
"I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I love to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks to enhance my work. 
I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie. I have had so much fun coming up with different images so I also created a site to sell them. You can go to my store to find out more about Pattieboop & Allie. I know you will just love them when you see them.
I have added many other images to my store in the past few years. I know have a large selection of images to fit everyone’s needs"

Visit her shophttp://www.etsy.com/shop/pattiescreations

The DT always enjoy creating with Pattie's images - be sure to stop by her store and check them out!!  And remember, if you play along with us this week, be sure to leave a comment to be eligible to be our Grand Prize Winner - you could choose two free images from Pattie's Shop!!

Now, on to this week's Sketch.  Being the last Wednesday of the month, we h=are going back in time with a Blast from the Past, Sketch 163 created by Arlana Patten.




Let's see what the Design Team has created this week...

 



 

 

We hope these samples inspire you to create and join in our challenge this week.
    Create a card using the sketch of the week.  You can get creative with the Sketch, rotate... flip... but the Sketch must be recognizable in your card =)
  You may use any stamp or element you have to create your card.
    
    If you are new to our Challenge WELCOME!!!  Be sure to check out the "Rules" Tab above.  Also...  check us out on Facebook, we feature a few cards from our challenge participants each week and preview the new sketch every Tuesday.
Have a fantastic week creating!





9 comments:

  1. Oh WOW i'm so shocked to have won, as i so love your sketches and it was a joy to use your fabby sketch, as it so complimented the gorgeous stamp i used, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ladys,

    WOW , WOW , WOW .... love all your creations ! So that I can sing ... Spring is in the air .... la la la la la !!! Very nice cards , beautiful color combinations , great images . Love butterflies over everything :-)

    Love sunny greetings from Germany
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the top 3 nomination !
    Adorable tulips you posted. We also have them in all kind of colours in our garden.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner and Top 3. Thanks for the lovely inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone and congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards awesome work everyone I love seeing your cards every week. Thanks to Pattie from Patties Creations for being our sponsor this week and to Sally for a great posting I just love Tulips. Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful eye candy - thanks team. Going to try to play this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely array of butterflies and flowers to inspire us. Thanks, DT members, and thanks for the weekly sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so love butterflies, and the Design Team did a terrific job on their papercrafting...but as much as I love butterflies I decided to go with a different image. I love the sketches because there are so many layers and pieces to bring together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found a lovely image from Pattie's Creations that worked well with this sketch. Thanks for another great challenge.

    ReplyDelete