Wednesday 27 April 2016

Sweet Spring

Two weeks ago DT member Kathie from New Zealand posted some beautiful autumn pictures. Well I'm here to share a delightful pic of some Lilies of the Valley that I have in my garden. I love these delicate yet fragrant flowers. They are a definite spring time favorite of mine.

Now let's get on to our winner and top 3!! 

The winner of  a $12 gift certificate from A Day for Daisies is...

#7  Dawn Lancaster

Please email Sally at sallydubessw@gmail.com to claim your prize.

Our top three in no particular order are...

#2  Laura
#10  Papersniffer
#20  Carol Dee

Congratulations to you all!!!

 Now on to our sketch...

And our lovely sponsor is...
Yes, we have Digi Stamp Boutique as our sponsor for this 2 week challenge!!

"All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.  My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs.  Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them."

Prize:   £10 voucher for the Digi Stamp Boutique Shop

Now on to some Design Team inspiration!!






We hope these samples inspire you to create and join in our challenge this week. The rules for playing along can be found by clicking the CHALLENGE RULES tab at the top of the page.

Just remember to comment on this post to be eligible to win.  Also...  check us out on Facebook, we feature a few cards from our challenge participants each week and preview the new sketch every other Tuesday. 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Creating! Remember, you have two weeks to join in on our challenge. 

Linda



20 comments:

  1. Love the sketch. And this time I am in time to enter my card for this challenge.:)
    Wies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! Delighted to find I am the winner!
    I've just sent an email!
    Thanks for the challenges & well done Top3 winners!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3, it's made my day! Congrats to the winner and other top picks. Hopefully I'll get a chance to play along with the current sketch, it looks fab and the DT have done a great job with their samples.
    Crafty hugs,
    Wendy aka Papersniffer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and a fab sketch! I've had a play and entered :-)
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable and lovely cards from the Design Team...great inspiration. Congratulations to the winners of the previous sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Lily of the Valley are not in bloom yet, but I can't wait!! Fabulous job by the DT on this super fun sketch. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab DT inspirations... I love your creations and my favourits are Anne's and Linda's Card. They are so elegant and funny. Just AWESOME!!!

    Hugs
    Doris

    DT Die Sketchtanten
    Kleido’s BastelStüble

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful picture of the Lily of the Valley and beautiful DT cards...all we need now is beautiful weather! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for another great sketch! And my Lily of the Valley aren't blooming yet either. The daffodils and primroses are at their peak though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fun sketch to create with, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the great sketch and loved all the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad I got a chance to play along with this great sketch, looking forward to the next one!
    Craft hugs,
    Wendy aka Papersniffer xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,

    Another great sketch and lovely DT Cards.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this sketch .. fab creations girls xx hugs xx nessy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What great samples. Love the picture of the wedding bells flower. Another great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your lilies of the valley are beautiful! Thanks for another sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful inspiration and a fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete