Wednesday 8 June 2016

Sketch #91 with Digi Stamp Boutique!!

Hi there and welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!  Time for a new Sketch and a new Challenge!!  If you are a first time visitor I want to offer you a great big WELCOME!!  Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to visit us at SSW2!! 

Before we get started with our new challenge, I wanted to announce last week's winner ...

#4 Nessy!!

Please e-mail me at sallydubessw@gmail.com to claim your prize!!

Be sure to visit our page on FaceBook to see a few favorites from last week's Challenge! 

Our Sponsor this Challenge is Digi Stamp Boutique!! So many wonderful images in Sally-Ann's Shop!!   We are so thankful to Digistamp Boutique for sponsoring us.  Sally-Ann has created some of the sweetest images!  Did you know that she releases new sets the second week of each month?  I encourage you to visit her shop often!!   Here's a bit more about Sally-Ann and her shop:

My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them. 

This week we are offering a £10 voucher to Sally-Ann's store as our prize!  Yippee!



On to the Challenge and this week's Sketch...



Here are the cards by the talented Design Team:








I hope many of you will play along with us this Challenge. The rules for playing along can be found by clicking the CHALLENGE RULES tab at the top of the page.

Please remember to comment on this post to be eligible to win. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and for becoming a Follower!!  If you have crafty friends who do not know about SSW2, send them our way - share the fun!!  

Blessings to you!!

                                      


19 comments:

  1. Ahww, people! You have out stunned yourselves again! Thank you for these gorgeous inspirations! Hopefully I can play this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch, already have ideas jumping around in my mind! The DT out did themselves with their awesome creations.
    Josie
    (TurtleBug)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! WOW!! thank you so much ..will email you about my win .. HAPPY HAPPY GIRL!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great sketch. Love the DT samples, too. So glad I had a chance to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely DT cards and I had great fun with the sketch!
    Liselot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo another fabby sketch and so perfect for the image i have used and such super inspiration too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, DT members - what fantastic inspiration! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi sally ..have emailed you ..but not had an answer about my win (sad face) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful inspiration from the DT and another wonderful sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for another great sketch, and thanks to the DT members for a great variety of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab sketch and I'm so happy to be able to play along with you this week. It has been a long time and I have missed you all. the sketches and DT cards are always so inspiring. Best wishes x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am new to digital stamps and have found a new passion. I love working with sketches and love all the inspiration you share.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun sketch to work with! Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,

    Great DT cards as usuall. Had much fun with the sketch this week.

    Thanks ladies.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun to play along as always, great sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another fab sketch, thanks everyone! Lovely DT creations as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Back to last minute again this challenge - it hasn't been a great couple of weeks for me unfortunately. I really enjoyed working with this sketch and found a cute Digi Stamp Boutique image to use. Great DT inspiration as usual.

    ReplyDelete