Wednesday 21 June 2017

Sketch #115 with DigiStamp Boutique


Good morning everyone and welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
It's Kathie here from Auckland New Zealand.  I'm back after 4 and 1/2 months recuperating after breaking my ankle and having surgery and a  plate inserted and 13 screws in my leg and ankle and I'm now learning to walk again, breaking both the Tibia and Fibula bones.  It's lovely to be back especially creating cards, as I couldn't tackle the stairs to my craft room up until recently.

Well it's the beginning of Winter here in New Zealand and two weeks ago we had visitors from Australia, she showed my this lovely photo and I wondered where she had taken it, your driveway she said.  Doesn't it show you how we take things for granted sometimes, and now with what I've been through it's taught me to take one day at a time and to enjoy our lives.

We have Sally-Ann Hancock from Digistamp Boutique sponsoring us this fortnight.  I adore her darling images!  Did you know that Sally-Ann releases new sets the second week of each month?  She has so many wonderful images to choose from.  I encourage you to check out her latest.  Here's a bit more about Sally-Ann and her shop:


My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them. 
This week we are offering a £10 voucher to Sally-Ann's store as our prize!  Yippee!


Are you ready to see this week's sketch.  Here it is…
Designed by our very own Anne.

Sketch #115


Using Baby Giraffe   


Using Mac


Using  Kimono Pip

Using Hoop Rosie from Fun Time Rosie

Using Baby Giraffe 

Using Sweet Birdie Set

Using Daisy 1, 2 and 3

Next fortnight you'll have our regulars back
Anne currently is on holiday, Heidi is also on holiday and Joanna having family time and they are also having a well deserved break.


I hope many of you will play along with us this challenge. The rules for playing along can be found by clicking the CHALLENGE RULES tab at the top of the page.

Please remember to comment on this post to be eligible to win.

Thanks so much for visiting us and joining in the fun!









8 comments:

  1. Welcome Back Kathie. Glad you are able to craft again. I'm looking forward to working with this sketch. Thanks for the great DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you fro the lovely inspirations with this great sketch!
    Hugs from Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another fun challenge! Love this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, a fabulous sketch, and the DT did an awesome job! I changed up the shapes a bit to fit my image, but I think you can still easily see the sketch in my card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet inspirations with this sketch! Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always it was fun to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous DT inspiration and a gorgeous sketch to work with. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great sketch and inspiration. Created a Halloween card this week with this great image from Digi Stamp Boutique.

    ReplyDelete